09 July 2015

There is no failure except in no longer trying

The actual state of this blog is a reflection of my failures to achieve the so called "world domination" at least of the cyber community.
The plan was so simple, write my witty remarks and strange dissertations in English so they would reach a wider audience, and hopefully more people in the world would discover my brilliance.

Because I try to push too many wagons at the same time, I cannot continue to cover some subjects as regularly as I thought. For instance I started commenting on the 2015 F1 season but only wrote 2 articles.
And then I noticed my so-called brilliance was lacking. At least some years ago.

I got disappointed when checking my older dissertations to translate. Older texts actually seemed boring or just plain stupid.
This is actually a proof that we change when getting older and we realize that we were wrong in the past or not knowing as much as we thought we knew.

So I failed. Failed in more than one goal. But I haven't give up. I have literally hundred of published texts in my original blog and some of them for sure are good enough.
I still think that the ones I actually published here are well written and people will like them, I just need to advertise them more (another failed goal).

The title of this text is a quote from Chris Bradford (according to a Forbes article). I don't really know who he is but this quote about failure is the appropriate one for me. If I continue trying, from time to time, I will eventually succeed.
And the cyber world will be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment