11 March 2015

Google knows me well

This text was originally published here (in Portuguese) on the 23-Dec-2014

Searching for an image using text "Winter is coming" to talk about the Winter Solstice, Google presented me in the results of the search the following image, that seemed to me a bit out of place:


One might think that Google decided to show me this because it knows me well, knows my taste (or fetish) in HUGE BREASTS and in its supreme clairvoyance thought "here you go, you will like it". And it is true, I did liked it! A lot!

In reality this image makes all sense since it has been posted on a site with the title "Brace yourself! Winter is coming!", the exact same words present on another image that I later used on my own post.
This girl is named Ariel Winter and as noticeable on the photo above, is coming of age, meaning for those unfamiliar with the expression, she is transiting from childhood to adulthood, more specifically to sexual maturity. And sexual innuendo is plenty on the girl's outfit (say whatever you like, that cleavage is everything but innocent).

Yes I know, this looks bad because she is still minor and under 16, but at this age she already knows, or thinks she knows, pretty much what she wants. We must realize that for a lot of men it is impossible to ignore attractive girls, that present themselves in hot and sensual ways, even when they are under age, and when just by looking to them and their clothes and manners one cannot notice at first they are under age. And Ariel Winter in this photo sure looks very grown up.

Let's imagine the following (women pretend you are a guy): you are in a bar and see an attractive young lady, dressed provocatively and that flirts with the guys that approach her. Someone comes and tells you that she is still 17, meaning a minor, so you immediately start seeing her as a young girl with braids playing with dolls. Then at 2 AM people sing her happy birthday. She is now 18 so an adult. Immediately you start seeing her as a sexy bombshell that arouses you and guys start queuing up to buy her drinks hoping to be the one taking her home...
Maybe this might happen, 1 in 1000 times, but in reality the girl is still the same as when she was 17, a couple of hours before, and of course even with 17 she stills awakens a man's libido.
I don't think one can criticize the men for desiring a grown up young attractive lady that happens to still be minor, but only when they do not control their urges knowing she is minor.

Another doubt is related with the motivation for Ariel Winter presenting herself in very sensual ways in the recent times (a simple search by photos her is a clear indication that she is showing herself off). Some will say that she dresses what she likes or that she is looking for her own style, as she herself mentioned publicly.
As for me, being a man and a very basic one when it comes to these subjects, I believe that she is clearly feeling the influence of working with Sofia Vergara (another voluptuous woman that seeds desire in men) and since her most famous character is the nerdy girl of Modern Family, she wants to show the world that she is much more than that.

I will continue my searches for all kind of things on the net, trusting that Google, that knows me well, will show me from time to time images such as this one. I do hope however that Google is more careful in the future and shows me only images of adult girls, in order to keep away sinful (and criminal) thoughts of my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment