08 March 2015

Ready, Set, Go!

10 years ago I made a trip that started it all: the writing of texts to be shared with others. The 8th of March was the day I sent my first a chronicle about that trip so it is fitting that I chose the same day, 10 years later day to start this new blog.

For those who don't know me, I am Portuguese guy born in France more than 35 years ago but raised in Portugal. I started working and the fairly young age of 17 and that allowed me to do some working stints in the UK, Japan and France and 4 years ago I moved from Portugal to The Netherlands, also due to professional reasons.
I am married and I am a father, and I am only telling you that because I will write about both subjects, or mention them from time to time.

I am a blogger since 2006, but always wrote in Portuguese. Around one month ago, after joining a group of bloggers in The Netherlands I realized that the Portuguese speaking world was to small for me. And how could I share my blog and its posts with other bloggers in the groups if they were in a language known only by a few?

On my main blog (I had 3, now 4 with this one, but the other 2 are suspended at the moment) I write about anything I feel like. I like to write dissertations about the most silly things and comment on serious things like politics, economy and sports. I also write personal things, and chronicles about my adventures when I have them.
Here, I will mostly translate my texts from my main one that best define my style of writing.

And yes, as I have written somewhere public before, I am full of myself, brute and blunt, think I know a lot about too many things, and I curse and talk profanities on my texts.

So there it goes, I am going international.
It's on, bitches!

1 comment:

  1. Just to be the first to comment and to say hello.
    Love You ;)

    ReplyDelete